Re: [doc] Picking the pilot 25 up tomorrow!!!!

Re: [doc] Picking the pilot 25 up tomorrow!!!!

Hi Martin. Would he bring it from Southampton to Belfast though? If he does, give me his number as that looks to be really cheap! Also, it should be arriving in Mid-July if the truckers would bother their asses getting it ;-) so is that enough warning?
Thanks!
Thomas

Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thomas, we're using a very friendly guy who chargea very reasonably - I
don't have his number to hand, but if you give him plenty of warning,
it's £95.

Martin