[doc] Kent Modified Car show 8th August

Hi All

Just wanted to keep this fresh in everyone's minds - we've been enticed
with free entry to this show because the organiser loves DeLoreans. Our
friend Nigel will be "tagging along" (if not tagging past us extremely
fast) in his bright yellow Diablo.

The show is near Gillingham, about 15 minutes over Dartford heading into
Kent, and I'll be organising a little kent-countryside tour back to my
home town of Cranbrook for a meal at my local (The Windmill - the pub
overlooks St David's hill with a prostine REAL windmill, if that's your
thang). The tour will take us past Leeds Castle, and I'll make sure it
includes some nice lanes for some spirited driving! I don't actually
know that side of Kent all that well, but I'm hoping our friend Jason
will also attend in his recently acquired 330hp Scooby STi - he knows
those lanes like the back of his hand, so it should be a fun trip!

You can read a bit about the show here

http://www.moddeduk.com/

I have a useless memory for who has already "signed up" but I will need
numbers for booking the pub nearer the time.

Best Wishes

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk