Re: [doc] BBC4

Yes OK

  I admit I did rewind a few times etc!!, to see if I could spot Noel bidding!
Bit wierd knowing one of those 12 is mine and wasn't red!
At the first shot it shows 2 guys looking enthusiastic about buying DeLoreans,I know that they bought the first and the last one.
I didnt realise there was any footage of the auction available.

Splendid programme,

  Alistair
   Vin 11622