From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 May 2004 12:48
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Thatcham Bosch Talk 28th Aug. ( to be confirmed)

Hi Chris

If that's Thatcham in Berkshire, the postcode will be RG, not RJ.... nad
should that e-mail address be @thatcham.org?

Best Wishes

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

>We will be having a full blown meet/ free barby and talk(given by me)  at
>Thatcham, probably the end of August, on  Saturday 28th.  This is still to
>be confirmed. ( RJ19 4NR)  I will give a talk to the  "worthy motoring
>guests" from about 12.00 till 2.00 then it's a free Bar B Q until about
>4.00. The more DeLorean's  we can get to turn up, the better. It's a lovely
>free venue, very convenient to you Southern lot!    More details and
>conformation later.
>
> Barry Hodgetts, our man there, is also organising a Technical seminar with
>a senior Bosch man, Kevin Crogles on Wednesday, 12th May. Start time 18.30-
>till 21.00.  Any one can go, but pre-booking is essential for security
>reasons.  If you want to go, contact  lisae@xxxxxxxxxxx  without delay.
>
>Chrispy

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129afoi8t/M=295196.4901138.6052515.3001176/D=groups
/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1083843981/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
n.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk