[doc] Great BBC4 Doc and My VIN 5789 arrives in UK !!!

[doc] Great BBC4 Doc and My VIN 5789 arrives in UK !!!

4th May, What a great Day - An excellent documentary on BBC4 and
coincidently my DeLorean (Vin 5789) arrives at Southampton docks from
its long journey from Nashville Tennessee.
My DeLorean will be the first one I've ever seen, that's if there
isn't others waiting at the port.

Today I faxed my Documents and BTI Slip (Special 5% Import Tax Rate)
to Wainwright Bros. to handle the messy customs bit, plus I received
my insurance certificate from AON Classic Car (an excellent insurance
rate - Just £116 per year unlimited annual mileage !!!)
As long as I just drive it home and then on to a Service centre
(after my fog light mods, etc, then I'm fully covered.

Fingers crossed that it is not a complete rust bucket under all that
Stainless Steel and fibreglass !!!

Any other DeLorean Owners out there in the Newhaven / Brighton
Area ???

Simon - DOC Member 399 / VIN 5789

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk