From: jchapelhow [mailto:chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 May 2004 21:14
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] SuperCar Sunday / DOC Main Event

All.

Since the SuperCar Sunday is scheduled for June 20th, doesn't that
clash with Pigeon Forge for those lucky enough to be attending?

Are there any other proposals for the 'main' event?

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737 (I am recording 'Car Crash'!!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk