[doc] Re: James R Grant !!!

Thanks Alan,

Got home fine thanks, your car looked great and you have inspired me
to do a complete interior re-trim when the winter comes again.

Your car looks great, it will be great to meet up wen she's on the
road.

James RG

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi James,

> Just a note to make sure you got home ok (not that I think you
wouldn`t :o)), My mate Dan thought that you were driving my DMC when
we meet him in that bloody great ford TW tractor coming the other
way, on the way to see MXI 4811, hope you had a good trip out, hope
it was worth the wait......?. I really want to fire up and drive MXI
now I saw your car driving about... Thanks James!. nice to see an up
and running DMC-12 about the roads of dear old suffolk at last!!!!.

> As I said you are always welcome to pop round..... When MXI is done
I will call by yours if thats ok!!!!.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk