RE: [s] [doc] Re: Hub Nut Torque?

You are looking at the lug nut specifications.

-----Original Message-----
From: jchapelhow [mailto:chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 1:52 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [s] [doc] Re: Hub Nut Torque?

Scott.

Which manual is this in please? My workshop, L:12:01 and glovebox
manual both state 100Nm (70lb-ft) with no difference noted front/rear.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

Looking through my manuals I found that the Front Hub Nut should be
torqued to 145 lb-ft and the Rear Hub Nut 270 lb-ft.

Scott Mueller

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk