From: SylvieHelene@xxxxxxx [mailto:SylvieHelene@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 March 2004 11:03
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 16.05.04 Classic Cars in the Loire Valley

Dear Sir,
Please forgive my direct approach. On Sunday 16th of May, the Chateau de la
Rochedain, overlooking the village of Souvigne in this less well known part
of the beautiful Loire valley, will open its grounds to a meeting of classic
or prestige cars.
After a welcoming "Petit Dejeuner", the morning will be taken with a tour of
the surrounding areas, and
the afternoon with the presentation of the cars. A trophy will be handed out
per category as well as a hamper for anyone with a long journey ahead.
During the day there will be an exhibition of military clothes, miniature
cars and a prize raffle.
Should your members need further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.
yours Sincerely,

Sylvie de la Roche
0777 620 6009