[doc] FAO: Alan Hammond , Stuart Alexander, room 501??

[doc] FAO: Alan Hammond , Stuart Alexander, room 501??

Howdy guys,
Stuart, hows Nottingham? Will you still be
okay to take carl to the church on the 17th of April in dereham? will
you be stopping for photo's? stopping for a beverage etc. also, have
you thought about a fee for your troubles? drop me an e-mail with
your number and i'll give you a bell, to make arangements.
Alan dude, watching over the footage we got of MXI! Damb, what an
experiance, seeing the car i dreamed of owning, for the first, time.
A big thanks again to stuart for that ride in wee wee (see i read
the magazines!!)and i just realised that your D was the one on the
cover of the doc mag, with the dunlop archway in the background.

Nice!!

So,  you see thanks to the club my first two goals of the year are
complete.

1. see a D (cheers Alan, MXI may not be running yet, but looks dambed
nice!!)

2. take a ride in a D (cheers stuart, thanks to you the d is now a
must have as aposed to a might have)

so next step, make a purchace!

Alan, will you be attending Carls bash, it would be nice- hopefully
stuart Alexander is going to be here in his top notch D to take carl
to the church in style. so it may well be the miniest of mini
gatherings.
by the way does anyone know when 501 will be done.

Cheers guys
james
ps. stuart, I have some great pics of "wee wee" taken at the tech
meet up @ chrispys, if you would like a copy, just let me know (we
have a lazer printer and plenty of photo paper!)-no cost!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk