[doc] Re: Dan Willis---MXI 4811 pics?

Hi Alan,

Ah yes we'd talked about this in the past - skipped my mind!

Right - I've uploaded 13 pictures listed below:

www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000000.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000001.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000002.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000003.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000004.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000005.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000006.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000007.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000008.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000009.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000010.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000011.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000012.jpg
www.modica.co.uk/resource/vin569/p0000013.jpg

They are quite large so let me know when you have them so I can
delete them off my site.

Cheers!

Dan
Vinless

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dan,

> Looking at some of the old emails on this news group, I found out
that you have some pics of MXI 4811 (vin 569) when it was for sale
back in 2001, just wondering if you could email them or have copies
made and sent to me (I could send a cheque for expenses!).

> my email address:  vin569@xxxx

> or mob number 07787997791

> It would be nice to see old pics of her... I already have a folder
full of pics, old bills, mots, tax discs etc, all adds to the
history of the car I think!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk