Re: [doc] get me to the church on time!!

Re: [doc] get me to the church on time!!

I would love to take Carl there,

but I don`t think he would want to be pushed to the Church in a De Lorean!!!, due to the fact that MXI still is not running (my fault!).

hope you enjoyed coming over last Sunday... all the best

Alan Hammond and MXI 4811 (still in the shed!)

jimbobdoc12 <jimbobdoc12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
this is a request to any D owners in the norfolk area.
my girlfriends brother is getting married on April the 17th in
dereham, norfolk. he is also a member of the DOC but like me another
non-owner. now i know they say that weddings should be about the
bride, well that's all well and good, but she's got what she wants
from the day--him!! so i thought that it would be nice for him to
have something from the day that is for him only, delivery to the
church in the car of his dreams.
if anybody can help please let me know.

thanks again guys
jimmy doc
p.s.
if i can actually get this to happen, and the future bride to be's
mother and father see the fantastic machine, maybe they will have a
word, and tell her not to give him so much stick about getting one.
;-)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk