[doc] Wedding Request from member 388

Hi

I would first like to say what an excellent magazine issue 28
was..particularly the Delight'ful Christmas article which answered so
many of my import questions.

Anyway...as you can imagine I love deloreans and that is why I joined
the club (member 388).  The one thing I love more than deloreans is
my fiancée (although its close)...get ready for link...I am getting
married in Bristol in August 2004 at the Old Vic Theatre (we are both
drama teachers so it made sense).  She is a arriving like a film star
in a stretch limo ... it has actually worked out quite cost effective
as the rest of her family can just hop in and no need for loads of
cars.
This is where you may be able to help...I would love to be dropped
off at the theatre in my dream car (the delorean)...it would only
take a couple of minutes..a few photos etc.  All my family and
friends know how much I love the car and I think this will be an
excellent addition to my/our wedding day.

So...can you help.  Is there a delorean owner near Bristol...would
they be willing to undertake this request?  I have a small amount of
money put aside for this extravagance.

Look Forward to Hearing from you

Many Thanks

Craig C(388)