[doc] issue 28 mag.

I would just like to publicly thank Andy for all his time in putting issue
28 of the club magazine together.

I think it's the best yet.

Not forgetting Dave who sticks the labels and stamps on and takes them to
the post office ( 1/2 days job!)

I have just taken Delivery of MY  halo lights from DMUK, they will be fitted
to one of my cars. probably Frenchy.

Speaking of  DMUK, I have passes on the front spring job to them, so please
contact them direct if you need any.

Regards

Chris Parnham

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk