From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 1:39 PM
Subject: [doc] Electrical Question - Hazard Light Switch + Lighter

Hi,

I'm in the process of changing out regular bulbs with LEDs.
I did the Head Light Switch yesterday, it lights up beautifully in
green illumination.

Then I changed the little bulbs in the Hazard Light Switch and
Lighter. They didn't light up at all.

What's the catch here? Fuses or a short in the wires?

Does something have to be turned on for the Hazard Light Switch and
Lighter to be illuminated?

Funny thing is - the Hazard Lights work and are blinking when the
switch is operated, same thing with Cigarette Lighter, it heats up
then pops out...so why #¤"(%/"? doesn't  the little lights inside
these switches light up?? Neither the regular bulbs nor the LEDs
seems to work. Are the Cigarette Lighter and Hazard Switch on the
same wire/circuit?? Where should I look for solving this problem.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway