Re: [doc] Events.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Mc Auley <mcauleydmc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey Chris, I visited my uncle last year who lives in Formby, near
Liverpool, and at the nearest airbase there they were having a
spectacular remote control airplane display (when I say remote
control, I dont mean tiny, these things are HUGE, some even have jet
engines!) Anyway, there were plenty of classic cars and motor bikes
and army vehicles, and it was a terriffic day. I was wondering if
the club would want to go to that?

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk