[DML] Re: Importance of a Fire Extinguisher

[DML] Re: Importance of a Fire Extinguisher

Actually Fiberglass does not melt or burn...it is the binder..the oil based resin(that binds the fiberglass mats into what you see as a delorean black body) that burns..that catches fire and destroys a fiberglass car whether it be a Corvette or Ferrari or a delorean Black under-body.

Think of a Delorean as a Stainless Steel barbeque grill surrounded by a fiberglass liner..maybe that will make you think twice about not carrying a fire extinguisher..LOL

Claude
1024
Brick(always with a F.E. on board)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@...> wrote:

>Did anyone mention fiberglass melts before it burns. What remains ain't pretty. Moral of the story; carry a fire extinguisher, it doesn't matter what kind as long as it is large enough to put the fire out.
> David Teitelbaum

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: