[DML] British Car Day XXVII featuring the Delorean on May 15th, 2011 @ Q

[DML] British Car Day XXVII featuring the Delorean on May 15th, 2011 @ Quaker Steak & Lube Restaurant in Columbus, OH

Hey Everyone,

Here is an event that may be of interest to you:

 British Car Day XXVII featuring the Delorean on May 15th, 2011 @ Quaker Steak & Lube Restaurant in Columbus, OH

"The Central Ohio British Car Council will host its twenty-seventh annual British Car Day at Quaker Steak & Lube on Sunday, 15th May 2011 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. This prestigious event will feature a spectacular exhibit of over 200 classic and contemporary British automobiles, on display at Quaker Steak & Lube - Polaris Parkway & Lyra Drive.
British Car Day at Quaker Steak & Lube will feature over 30 classes of cars for judging by popular vote. This year we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the E-Type Jaguar and the 30th anniversary of the DeLorean as our feature marques. We will also honor the English Ford on the celebration of their 100th anniversary."

"QUESTIONS... Phone 614.899.2493 -or- e-mail: [email]BRITSatPOLARIS@xxxxxxx[/email]"

"FOR MORE INFORMATION or a COPY OF THE REGISTRATION FORM
PLEASE MAIL REQUEST TO:
British Car Day at Quaker Steak & Lube
Tony & Lynne Burgess
 318 HAMPTON PARK
WESTERVILLE, OH 43081-5723"[/B]

I believe there is a solid 5-10 cars committed so far. All are welcome...the more the better!

Here is an excellent excuse to get Delorean owners and enthusiasts together to hang out and have fun in a car show environment along with taking notes on the interesting Delorean comments from spectators....

-The show is from 9am to 3pm; "Buckeye Triumphs Club" (who are sponsoring the event) Face Book page will have more info updates.
-The Deloreans are welcomed to the show; there won't be any cold shoulders from the event coordinators and club as I have heard from owner's past experiences at other shows.
-If there is enough commitment they will have a class to award plaques to for those interested in competing.
-The area is also very nice, next to I-71, and the Polaris mall and lots of shopping is across the street for the significant others during the show.
-There is also a "Magic Mountain" activity center (go karts, putt-putt, laser tag, games, etc.) within walking distance for the young and/or young at heart.
-On Saturday they have a driving tour where those interested can caravan around with the rest of the group.

The registration will be out in a couple of weeks and I will forward it ASAP.

If you have any additional questions let me know.

Hope to see you all there!

Josh Q

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional