RE: AW: [DML] DeLorean Car Show 2006 DVD's now available!!!

RE: AW: [DML] DeLorean Car Show 2006 DVD's now available!!!

Yeah, I am working on trying to get this resolved.
Because I have had to file so many fraud complaints because of money that has been sent to me
with stolen accounts and etc., my account is setup in such a way that you must have a US confirmed
account on Paypal and I must ship it to the confirmed address in order to be covered.
If for some reason you don't get what you ordered then I automatically loose the money.
Or, even if you DO get what you ordered and simply CLAIM you didn't get it then I automatically
loose the money. I have zero protection.
So therefore when using Paypal I have to follow these rules.

I do accept payments internationally by Western Union, but it is a lot of extra fees.
The other issue is the shipping itself, I would cost about $20 or so just to mail it anyway.

However, I do sell all of my videos at my vendor booth, so you can pick them up from
me at the next DCS you attend.

Another option might be to collaborate with some other people and I can send a package
of discs all at once and they can then be redistributed over there.
If I come up with a solution I will let you know!!!- VB

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: elvisnocita@xxxxxxxxxx: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 23:16:28 +0200Subject: AW: [DML] DeLorean Car Show 2006 DVD's now available!!!

Wow, great to see that non-americans still do not qualify to getthose videos.I never heard something similar before...at least my accountsare valid to book flights to the US, my credit-card is acceptedin any store I went and paypal always worked fine...only for one guy it's not good enough.:-(Elvis & 6548-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag vonVideobob MoseleyGesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008 19:55An: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [DML] DeLorean Car Show 2006 DVD's now available!!!After a long two year wait, the DeLorean Car Show 2006 DVD's are for saleonline!I hand delivered along with some free gifts to people at the Gettysburgshow, and I am shipping outthe other discs to those who didn't pick them up in person today!If you want to order the 2 DVD set, almost 4 hours of car show spanning over3 days all you need isa US confirmed Paypal account and a quick click to http://dfwdmc.com/ whereyou will be promptedto order from the STORE section.Here is a description of the video:"The DeLorean Car Show 2006 at the Pheasant Run Resort in Chicago featuresan in depth look at the first DeLorean ever made, Prototype 1.Hear from BillCollins who built the car, Sacha Skucek (Editor of DW Magazine) whodiscovered the lost car and Tony Ireardi who restored it.See the car take ahistorical and emotional drive out of the building!Special guests includeJohn Z. DeLorean?s daughter Kathryn, Actors from the film ?Back To TheFuture? James Tolken, Claudia Wells and Jeffrey Weissman.In depth interviewswith DeLorean owners and how they customized their cars into one of a kindworks of art!Hear stories and Q&A with the man responsible for getting theDMC factory built, Dixon Hollinshead.Enjoy a compilation of some of the carsand vendors on display and the antics of the show including the dunkingbooth!Disc two features the car show awards and review with judge KnutGrimsrud and a special presentation by trophy builder Bill Miller.This videowill be a great addition to your archive of the DeLorean car and it?s placein history!"If you are new to the DML and the DeLorean, there are some other greatvideos there of previous car showsthat you will want to check out, such as the PIGEON FORGE show that featuresCurtis' legendary pimped outcandy apple red car, the D-Rex and much more!!!!I also have 3 sets of the wide-black-side-stripes for sale for only $100 perset.When they are gone, they are GONE!I did get some awesome video at this show and I will be putting somethingtogether with it very soon!Quicker than 2 years, I promise you!!!- Videobob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)