[DML] DMC Midwest Update

We've been busy here in the frozen north. DMC Midwest construction is
about complete, we have our occupancy permit for the buiding, the parts
inventory is on the truck, and there are now an even dozen cars waiting
under cover in the shop for the real work to start. (Although all this
construction stuff sure **feels** like real work).

We expect to declare the doors open Monday February 5 and will be
keeping normal business hours at that time (meaning the nights and
weekends may slow down a bit!) Mark your calendars for our more
formal "Grand Opening" party April 21.

Dave and Julee Swingle
DeLorean Motor Company Midwest
Crystal Lake IL