Re: [DML] Re: DMC-12000 series spare

Although I don't know the VINS, while at
eurofest/lotus this year I again noticed the RHD
DeLoreans had the early style texture on the
fiberglass body.  I then noticed the steering wheel
was plastic, and not leather.  Even pointed it out to
James.

One of the discussions was that many of the RHD cars
were built from the "black body" cars (REAL
"Pre-Production", they had no VIN), but were also
rebuilt with some of the later modifications.  For
example, an early body and steering wheel with late
style doors.

I thought there were a few hundred of the 17XXX vins
that went to Canada.  They would not have been RHD.