Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean Info on Autoblog.com

On 6/5/06, deloreandmc81 <shelbycobra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello again just wanted to let everyone know that there seems to be
> quite a few things about the DeLorean on Autoblog.com lately.  If you
> check out
> http://www.autoblog.com/2006/06/05/think-different-apple-delorean/
> you'll see what this guy has done with his DeLorean.  Hope you guys
> enjoy it!
>
> James Andrew Dille
> 6408

I'd actually thought doing something similar to this myself. But after
thinking about it at length. I desided I'd rather spend the money towards
performance instead. Not to mention i'd really like to keep what little
trunk space the D has free for when I DO actually take the car on a trip and
have to haul luggage. It is a neat idea though. Though it seems like he
could stand to have a brighter projector for daytime demonstrations.

Chris
VIN# 3209