[DML] Re: Standard Shifter Gator and.....

[DML] Re: Standard Shifter Gator and.....

I really like the supple leather, and the build quality in the leather
stainless framed shifter boots available from PJ Grady. Amazingly
better than an original one with the cheapo plastic frame, and cheap
leather.

Go for Grady's shift boot, you won't be sorry.

Also, Don isn't the one running Delorean one, that is a friendly
fellow named Ed. :-)

Anyway, Josh Haldeman can sell you a recovered dash with the swap of
your core. jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx

And Don Steger (www.deloreanmotorcenter.com )sells recovered binnacles
with your core as well, not sure if DMCH has gotten the binnacles a7
dashes ready for sale yet, haven't heard much on them latley.

-Joe O'Brien

2524,
16634,
16851