[DML] Re: Pheasant Run is 4 months away...Get your rooms soon

[DML] Re: Pheasant Run is 4 months away...Get your rooms soon

Just thought I would add a few comments to Patrick's post.

We do hope to be walking around a record number of DeLoreans
in about 4 months, but the first choice is outdoors, weather
permitting, on beautiful, sloping green grass just behind the
convention center (formerly the golf course driving range).

Also, we recommend you book a room at the resort as soon as
possible, unless you really enjoy driving a long way, to and
from the resort every day.  Those of you that wait too long
or want to drive to and from the resort every day, you will
not be SOL, but you may be driving a bit to alternate motel
locations.  Better to spend your time with the cars/owners.

After the resort fills up, I will post a list of alternate
motels in the area and forward a list to Ken to post on the
DCS website.  For those of you planning to stay a week or
more, email me directly for weekly rate deals in the area.
Keep in mind, most alternate lodging not already booked by
the Corvette show will be a 30 min. drive from the resort.

For the DeLorean 25th Anniversary events and DCS 2006 event
related information, email me at: Rich@xxxxxxxxxxx

For the DeLorean 25th Anniversary event details, check out
the DeLorean Midwest Connection Club website:

www.delorean-midwest.org (under DMC car show)

Later,
Rich W.