[DML] DMC(Florida) sponsors DCS'06 Millennim Concours

[DML] DMC(Florida) sponsors DCS'06 Millennim Concours

The Millennium Concours would not be possible without the generous
support of the sponsors. I'm pleased to report that DMC (Florida) has
joined as a supporter and sponsor of the Millennium Concours program.

Tony and DMC (Florida) is a fantastic addition to the group of sponsors.
He is a past competitor (and winner) of the concours himself, and he
brings first-hand experience as a competitor to the coordination team.

With the additional resources DMC (Florida) brings to the program, the
Millennium Concours will be further improved and you can expect an even
better Millennium Concours event at DCS'06.

The following are the generous sponsors that provide the resources
necessary to conduct the Millennium Concours:

            DMC (Texas)

            P.J. Grady

            DeLorean Motor Center

            DMC (Florida)

There are still a few openings left in the competition, so if the
competitive spirit stirs in you I encourage you to sign up now so we can
expand the number of slots if necessary in finalizing the arrangements.

Good luck competitors.

Knut