[DML] Raffle car Update

I had a few individuals asking about the raffle car and its automatic
transmission.
As is typical there are a few quirks in the auto transmission and if you
recall from the previous car we rebuilt the internal components of the
transmission to make sure it worked properly and it has worked fine since.

This car exhibited the same typical symptoms although mechanically the 2006
raffle car ran great all summer.

We are doing what we always do and that is to provide a reliable car to the
winner and as we speak the computer module is being replaced with a rebuilt
unit  to make sure it shifts properly and we are replacing the standard internal
 components in a standard rebuild of the transmission.

Dave Swingle, Dave Bauerle and myself removed it a few weeks ago and it
should be ready to go in a few weeks once we get the parts and get past the
Christmas Holidays.

The car is was in good mechanical shape and this will make it in excellent
mechanical shape.

Its going on two years for the first raffle car and we have now another
active DeLorean Member in Shannon and he is so pleased with the raffle car he  has
purchased a few more tickets on this one.

I have to say I now plan to get an automatic and keep it myself.   While I
like the shifting of my 5 speed on trips and in daily traffic I have  grown to
appreciate the automatic.

Good luck to those that have purchased tickets.

The winner will surely have a car to enjoy for years to come.

ticket sales are doing very well.

PS The Christmas Lights in Mason Ohio that have been topic to DeLorean
owners is about mile from where I live.  I saw it last night before the  city shut
it down because of being a traffic hazzard after an accident and  an incident
with an irate neighbor. (BUMMER) It was neater that the  video.

_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)

Ken