[DML] www.deloreancarshow.com update

I am sure I'm not alone when stating that we cannot wait for the
pheasant run event. I am more than anxious. I have been a Delorean
soldier since the first promotional T.V Commercials. My father
courageously bought two, 81 & 82 brand new which are still in our
possession to this day. I am the proud owner of the 81 and will be
placing it in the concourse judging at pheasant run. Not that I
think I will win; but I believe I have a nice example of a 10,000
mile car. Everyone is expecting this to be the biggest Delorean car
show event. I guess the purpose of this e-mail is to let you know
that you can now register for the event on the website Ken Koncelik
has established specifically for Car shows, magazines and novelties.
Registration options include but certainly nor limited to placing
your car in general or concourse judging. You may also purchase a
limited raffle for a 40,000-50,000 mile Delorean in purring
condition for $50 bucks. You can order a special license plate with
your Vin#. Cars will be lined up by VIN#. How much fun is that?

I am looking forward to meeting new friends at this event.
www.deloreancarshow.com
Byron