[DML] Raffle Car and last call for the magazine articles

[DML] Raffle Car and last call for the magazine articles

Well the raffle car is actually up on the web page.
You can find it on the home page or the store page.

Rules and such are the same as last time but this time there is no minimum
tickets that need to be bought the car is being given away at the show.   Also
the maximum number of tickets to be sold is 600.

This car runs real well and it will be better by next year.  The  new seats
are real comfortable,
And I am getting spoiled by the automatic tranny.

Also if anyone want to get an article or add in the magazine you need to
have it to me no later than this Friday.
We are formatting the magazine now and it should go to publish by the 17th
of Oct and I hope to have them out by the end of Oct or early Nov.

Good luck on the Raffle car

Ken