[DML] Re: RECOVERED in Seattle

I'm happy to also hear she lives.  What were those thieves thinking?
Who would want any of the DMC guts besides a DMC owner.  I would think
these parts would be difficult to off load due to the uniqueness of this
car.  I agree- be on the lookout.

Now on the "try to see the sunshine" side, you have the chance to create
your own version of the 2005 DeLorean.  I liked many of the interior
options that were shown at the Pigeon Forge last year.  However as my
care is 99% original, I cant justify slowly gutting it.  But you can :-)

This is the opportunity to show the list the rebirth of 892.

Just my 2 cents.....

Jason