[DML] Re: Monster garage episode

Ed and others,

DeLorean Hovercraft - Episode 29 (second season)

It's been over two years since the DeLorean Hovercraft build show
was filmed for Monster Garage and the show is still on the top of
the list for the producers and production staff.  In August 2005,
Discovery Channel Canada voted it into their Top 10 Coolest builds.

The DiscoveryChannel.ca production staff's picks for the ten coolest
Monster Garage builds of all time.

Number 3: DeLorean Hovercraft

Perhaps this kitchy piece of 80's flair was better off in Back To
The Future.
This is the only build on our Top 10 list that didn't actually work.
Nevertheless, we've included it for the sheer moxy it took to try
and put this together...

http://community.discoverychannel.ca/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/76810831/
m/26110694/r/39110894

More info at the links below for Episode 29: Delorean Hovercraft

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/episode/season2/episo
de_29.html

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/pass/weissensel.html

http://www.dmcnews.com/potm.html  (second series of photos down)

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ed Kane <wingnut702001@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello,  I wanted to know if anybody new the name of the "Monster
Garage" episode that used the delorean as a hovercraft.  I heard
different stories about this and wanted to see it but never got what
episode it was.   i don't believe in destroying a delorean,  cause i
dont, just want to see this episode.  Thanks

                            Ed  Vin 11212