[DML] Re: Anyone got anything clever?

I just thought of a situation that happened to me about a year ago.

     Some dumb kid (18-21. No offense to any of you in that age
group. Just this twit), was driving a 4-door BMW sedan. He had the
attitude that it was his car, yet it came across more that it was
really his dad's.

    Anyway, I had my 'girl' parked, with my door open, in a parking
lot of a GI Joe's Sporting Goods store. I was talking with a woman
who was very impressed with my 'girl', and was asking me how often I
get asked stupid questions by people about her.
     Just as I was telling her that it's not too bad (then heaving a
sigh and chuckling), this twit drives up with his girlfriend and
askes me, "Where did you buy that kitcar from?"
     I proceeded to tell him that it is an original from 1981, and
that there are NO kit cars of Deloreans made.
     He just looked at me, rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah. Right.
Whatever. But I happen to know that there are no more around. After
Delorean go busted for selling cocaine," he sneered, "They destroyed
all of the cars."
     "Really?" I said. "And what about the cars used in the Back to
the Future movies?"
     "Those were kitcars. They were built using a Chevy chassis and
engine." He replied matter-of-factly.
     "Well," I said, repressing a huge sigh, "Actually, none of the
cars were destroyed, there are no kitcar versions of this car,
almost 8,600 were produced, and John Delorean did not have ANYTHING
to do with cocaine. As a matter of fact, he was aquitted of those
charges...TWICE."
     "Yeah. Okay. Whatever." He replied in a rather bored tone. And
then drove off.

     The woman I was speaking too stood there watching him go, her
jaw open with a mixture of disbelief and disgust. "I don't believe
that guy. Obviously, "junior" there is an idiot and trying to prove
himself to that girl as he's driving 'daddy's car'."
     This time it was my turn to laugh.