[DML] PA tech session

Hi all,

I thought this would be the easiest way to reach all who were
involved with, and attended, the PA tech session in Aliquippa this
past Saturday.  First and foremost, I want to say a hearty Thank
You! for hosting an awesome meet.  Dan and Judy, you really know how
to make a new owner feel welcome, I really appreciated it.  To Dave
Stragand and Judey, and Josh Haldeman (did I spell that right??),
Joe, and all others (I'm very bad with names sorry...it will take a
few times before I remember em all so don't hold it against me if I
still don't have it after the 8th tech session lol j/k!) to
everybody thanks for all the help with VIN 02728.  We made the trip
back with Mike and JoAnn Cohee without a problem :) Jeff--again it
was good to put a face to the name.  I really liked what you did
with the headliners and thanks for showing me your LEDs...now I know
I want to go ahead with the conversion! Naturally, a big thanks to
Rob Grady who was there with excellent technical advice ;)  All in
all, it was a blast and I look forward to seeing you all in August!!!

Jack