Re: [DML] Angle Drive Problems

My theory is that plastic posts break off inside the speedometer head.
They have metal clips on them and they get attacted to the spinning
magnet in the speedometer where they jam it up and ruin the cable, the
angle drive, or the dust cover. Pull the speedo head out and take it
apart and make sure nothing is jamming the speedometer mechanism. It
is unusual to keep eating angle drives. Also if the support bracket is
missing or broken for the lower speedo cable get a new one.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757