[DML] DCS new cover PREVIEW

Well we thought we would  tease you a bit on the next issue of  DCS
We plan to release it around the first of April if we get all the articles
in by the deadline.

Anyway I think if you liked our first cover you will definitely like this
Spring issue.

To check out the cover go to _www.deloreancarshow.com_
(http://www.deloreancarshow.com)  click on store  or magazine or one of the pictures of the
magazines to go to the magazine.
It is also on the home page about half way down to the right.

The rest of the magazine is as good as the cover looks.

We had a credit card problem where we were down for a week or so but that  is
fixed so we are ready to take orders. (thanks to Gary for fixing it)

The magazine is doing well. Thanks to the diversity of the Car Show, tech
articles, interviews and personal articles we feel the magazine is growing in a
direction that will be of interest to all DeLorean owners.

I have had a few people say they did not get the magazine because it  was
just about the DeLorean Car Show only.  This is only a part of  it.
The magazine centers around the car show, local events, and every  aspect of
the car and people that support the car.

Thanks for your support.

Ken