[DML] RE: Dumb and Dumber

How many times would the delorean be driving back and forth on the strip
each month?  I would think to make it worth the $1500 dollars that it would
have to be at least 20-30 times a day.  I would be concerned of doing more
than $1500 in damage in a couple of months of driving(especially with summer
coming.)  One fender bender and you could be out a lot of money.  I think
you would be better off trying to rent it out for parties or proms or
something.
Alex