[DML] Re:Collector's Car loan

In certain locations of the country, its very difficult to buy a
DeLorean. I have tried consistantly for the past 1 1/2 years and I
couldnt even get close to a loan. I have great credit, as far as I
know. Its the economy, and its a major bummer too. I lost the dream
a few months ago, I still read the list but its no where near the
excitement I once had. As it looks like I will never get a
DeLorean. And the sad part about financing is I had over half of the
money in cash to pay for the damn car. I dont know, I think I'm
cursed. If you can buy the car at any percentage rate, I'd go for it
if you can afford it. Heck, if I had a loan for 15 grand for 30% a
few months ago I would have taken it. I hope you get it, its worth
it at any cost, believe me.

Tom Porter
Maine, USA

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> I just financed two DeLoreans this past month and financed through
State Farm. I think I got 7.5% its no problem.