From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 7:18 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Swaying

Toby/Dave T,

I thank you for pointing out all of the inspection points.

I have:

new, BF Goodrich Radial T/A's, just mounted and balanced a few months
ago. The car doesn't pull one way or the other. The tires have a nice
even wear pattern. I have checked the air pressure, especially in
light of the drastic temperature changes here.