From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 8:23 PM

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:09:31 -0500
From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxx>
Subject: Red Painted Delorean hiding in Bethlehem PA?

Here is something interesting.

A person I work with claims to have spotted a Red Painted Delorean at a
furniture store in Bethlehem PA. Supposedly the owner keeps the
Delorean and another car IN the back of the store for safe keeping. It
is allegedly the original owner, etc......

If someone in that area wants to check it out, or provide me (and the
list) with more info, below is what I have from my co-worker.

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680