RE: [DML] DMC Totaled - Need Insurance Value Help

RE: [DML] DMC Totaled - Need Insurance Value Help

Shoulda - woulda - coulda.

When it comes to dealing with insurance adjusters, buy your own Vaseline before you meet them.

If you want to know how to avoid this, don't buy regular liability or full coverage for a car like
this. You need straight up stated value insurance.
Meaining, if you want $20,000 of rhte car you need to get that much insurance.
It needs to be non-depreciative.
That's how MY insurance is, $80 per month with State Farm.

As for your deal, try calling Houston - thier prices are pretty high.
I am sure the value of the parts could be verified from them!
...or call Delorean-One, according to them your car is worth $60,000
HA HA!

- Videobob
VIN# 5278

[very long quote snipped by moderator]