Re: FRAME THANX

Peter,
Ever consider that nobody on this list is an expert at restoring a
DeLorean frame or maybe they missed your e-mail? One person you might want
to consult with is Rob Grady at PJ Grady. He might be able to help you.
631-589-6224 is the number. It usually pays to give them a call first before
asking the list in my opinion. They can usually help you more quickly and
accurately than the list (no offense guys) due to their extensive
experience. Ease up on the hate mail a lil... it doesn't do anyone any
good...

---Dan
*Restored my stainless from the damaging effects of paint prep work (DA
sander with 80 grit paper... ouch!)... And nobody gave me any info on how to
restore it either... I figured it out myself. :)

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]