Re: [DML] Re: Engine Mods

I dont know about that, but the way it was done on
01860 was with a secondary fuel injection system, and
a MAP sensor.

When the boost comes on, so does the secondary
injection system.

Although that suplimental fuel injection system is not
"stock", if this was a turbo-kit engine I would
consider dumping the Bosh fuel injection system and
replacing it with a EFI system that is "turbo aware".
However, I want to keep the engine as stock as
possible so no one shoots me. I get enuff complaints
that I even drive the car!

<SNIP>