Delorean in a song at Pigeon Forge NEW

Well its time I start getting the entertainment set up for Pigeon Forge. As
of today we have an artist/performer Joe Charter to perform at the show with
his Title song from his CD entitiled what other than "DELOREAN"

We will have this listed on the web page in a few weeks so you can see the
CD.

So if you want to see Joe Perform and hear a song about our cars called

DELOREAN you will have to come

More information to follow

Thanks

Ken