Cleaner/Sealer

Howdy All,

I've got an old bottle of DMC Cleaner/Sealer that I got from
Houston a while back ... But there's no label on it ..I was wondering if
anyone has any tips on the application of it. (Or if I should even use
it.)

Thanks
Mike
Vin 17106

PS. For those Albertans out there the Airdrie Fall Classic Car Show is
this Saturday, if anyone feels like joining me.