Re: [DML] how to clean waterstains from glass?

Re: [DML] how to clean waterstains from glass?

Use Steel Wool grade 0000 Ultra Fine, with some glass cleaner. I learned how to use this from a Ford dealership i worked for when we prepped the new cars for delivery to the new owners. Also i believed we used Bon Ami cleaner sine it had no abrasions but i cant remember if that was the correct name
so dont hold me to that name.

Also some good old Vinegar will remove the water stains and also make your car smell so fresh and clean like a Pickle jar, use with Steel Wool.

DO NOT use your Scotch Brite pad because this will scratch the windows.

The Steel Wool will remove bugs and other hard to remove junk off your window. If you have something harder on the window you can use a Razor Blade with the sharp part of the blade flush to the window on an angle and scrape your gunk off with glass cleaner sprayed on the gunk first to lubricate the
blade.

Mark
6683