Re: [DML] DeLorean spare tire

The spare tyre in the DeLorean is located in the
trunk.(Here in Australia we call it the "boot").It is
a space saver which is now quite common on new cars.
In 18 months of ownership of my D I've never needed to
use the spare tyre .I have heard from other owners
that they carry a garbage bag in the trunk with the
tyre so if they get a flat the tyre won't dirty or
damage the seats since the only space for it is in the
cabin.
Another possibiity is to tie it down to the engine
cover.
The spare in the cars are known to not hold
pressure.When you get a DeLorean just check its
pressure.When I got mine it was dead flat since the
bead wasn't sealing.

Andrew
VIN 2883
Sydney,Aus.