Re: [DML] Ann Arbor DeLorean

Dave,

This happens fairly often. DeLoreans aren't all that common; and if
you're not near Michigan it's not really likely that you can come and
kick this car's tires to see if it's the one for you.

So Someone in the area that owns a DeLorean and is semi-knowledgable
about them goes and checks out the car for the buyer. This
accomplishs two things
1. Buyer can get a third party view of the car w/o flying a gazillion
miles to see it for themself
2. I get to check out another DeLorean (which is always fun)

I don't stand to gain anything.. it's just a favor because I live 15
miles from the seller, whereas potential buyer lives in Timbuktoo,
Calf.
It's not like I'm delivering the car or handling the money.

Thought I'd clear up what I intended by my post.,
James 004009