[no subject]

I'm looking for someone that might want to trade a pewter DeLorean
with the doors open for a pewter toy DeLorean with the doors closed that I
have. It's in perfect original condition, but without the box or
paperwork. This is the out of production heavy model from the early '80's
New England company "Classic Cars of the World by The Danbury Mint".

Also, I have an unpainted white 1974 Bricklin SV1 rare 4-speed of which
about 150 were made total (AACA 2nd Junior @ Carisle, PA event 6/03) all
original for sale if anyone's interested. Please contact me directly off
list if interested in either...thanks!

Joe.Fedeli(AT)dla.mil