Door Lock Problem/Question

I hope I can explain this clearly. When I am sitting in my D, either driver or
passenger seat and decide to lock the doors, I have a problem. The door lock
button I push goes down fine and locks, but the lock on the other door only
moves about halfway, NOT locking. The same goes if I am locking the car on
the outside. However when I manually lock both doors individually and push
the unlock button on one door, the other one unlocks at the same time. My
question: What do you think causes this, and would LockZilla fix it? I plan on
buying LockZilla anyway, and I am wondering if this will kill two birds with one
stone.

Thanks!
Patrick
1880