Re: Flat running

The WOT on has a minimal impact so I doubt if that is not your
problem. Does it start and idle OK? If so, I would suspect failure
in the vacuum advance system somewhere, the throttle plate is
sticking or, the idle motor switch that operates the vacuum advance
solenoid in unison with the idle motor is stuck too, like your WOT
micro switch. Are the vacuum hoses routed properly? Double check
this too. Timing light is a tool that can tell you if the advance is
operating.

Harold McElraft - 3354