Re: Idle speed regulator removal

Getting it out is the easy part. Pull it and the whole tube out.
Getting it back in is another matter. Involving some luck and small
mirrors. It's quite do-able though. See adjacent post for the
pitfalls. To avoid dirt clean everything before you start taking
things apart.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx>